Monday, May 31, 2010

Overcoming Obstacles Award

Hi everyone, I am really sorry for not posting lately nothing exciting has been going on until now. On Friday, my mom received a call from the school district. they told my mom that I had been nominated for an award. This award is for overcoming obstacles like my vision problems. I was so excited but I wondered, who nominated me? Well it turns out my aunt Beca sent in a letter and I am one of the recipients of this award. So here is how it will work, people from the district will come and interview me, take photos and finally make a video. In August my whole family is invited to the district kickoff to see the videos of the candidates and hear the reasons they have been nomindated. I am going to be recognized not only by teachers but by the entire district staff, I am very excited! What a wonderful honor!

No comments:

Post a Comment