
My birthday weekend started off right when I won a costume contest at school on Friday. It was spirit week at school and we had to dress up as a super hero on Friday. At lunch we were judged by teachers to determine who put together the best costume. With the help of my mom and my little brother who generously lent me his Superman cape that day I had a great costume. I won first prize for eight grade but won third place for all grades. Today is a very special day, not only is it Mother's Day but it is also my birthday. Today we will be going over to my aunt's house to eat breakfast. Later we will be having a barbecue with friends and family. My real celebration will be next weekend, that's when my family, friends and I will be going camping and horseback riding. It will be a lot of fun. Here is a picture of me in my superhero costume.
I think you should wear this outfit in the video!
ReplyDelete