Thursday, July 1, 2010

Graduation


Ok, so summer is here and I am enjoying it so far, I hope you are too! So, here is the deal, this summer I have many activities so I am going to be posting a lot this summer. But to start off I am happy to announce that I have graduated from eighth grade and I am going on to high school next year. My graduation ceremony was great! I wore a beautiful dress and it was my first time wearing high heels! To prepare for my graduation ceremony I had to practic walking in them around the house. I got my nails done he day before and I had to get a hair cut. The only problem was that my mom was worried that I was going to trip on the stage since it was my first time wearing high heels. But it turns out everything went fine and afterwards I went to my eighth grade dance where I hung out with some of my friends. Well that's all I have to report today but there will be many posts to come so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Hi preety girl! I`m sorry I haven`t been checking your posts this lasts months, I don`t know what happened, but I think I had some kind of problem with this page :S

    But now i see you are graduated from the 8th grade!! congratulation!! It´s going to be so much different next year, right?

    You were so beautiful! I love you dress :)

    I hope you had a nice day :D and good work on those hills ;)

    ReplyDelete